Translate

sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

250 day music challenge - 5

5 - The song with one of his favorite solos:

Baretta - the GazettE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkAXAvzLxM

The sunflowers which were drenched in the rain; they're wishing for a next time for the two of us
Watching over us...they await the day when they'll bloom gracefully with a calm face

Looking into the puddles, you surface
Even now I feel your presence by my side
In the midst of passing by and missing each other, the hand which scolded you hurts even now

You showed me the silence which took you along with it
For the revolving lantern which cannot be called "happiness", surely it won't make us forget the stillness of that day

If you move closer to the voice which can be heard, you'll just bewildered by the nostalgia
Melting into it little by little, I recall that day and wish for it to be reflected again

Don't go, I pleaded
Just like that day, the rain at the end of May and the goodbye
It drenched and shook the second reunion
And then I guess everything would turn out to be a dream and it'd probably laugh at me

Feeling it with our touching fingertips, the uneasiness of tomorrow won't become words
Only, more than embracing each other, but the fact that the truth about the two of us in my heart is inerasable

The dream-like days were merely a few, in my last words which passed calmly

Don't forget, I pleaded
Just like that day, the sky after the rain at the start of June
The sun informed me about the second farewell
And then everything became a dream and laughed at me, a transient dream

You stared at the BARETTA which was left behind, and lived this day as it is

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário