Translate

sexta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2014

Five months without you...

Five months since the most perfect day of my life...

And yes, it was perfect! I could be at the bottom of that awful place where the concert was, I can be short, I can not see well, I need to change my glasses, I could have cried enough to see nothing, I may have died of envy who got VIP, I may have bled inside for not having to buy too... But I'm not going to decrease that day because these petty reasons...

It was perfect because they were there! It was perfect because I was there!

It was perfect and it was... Like a dream that ends in the morning... But it was a good dream, like I always dreamed! And it was enough to make me even more desire to another and another and another...

No matter the distance now... All that matters is that I go to them, whatever the cost! Not that I need to walk to the other side of the world!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário