Translate

segunda-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2014

Shipping Wars

J. K. Rowling is my inspiration, my hero, my favorite writer, a true icon for me! She fed my dreams and my aspirations of being a writer, she made ​​me artist! There's nothing that can decrease my respect for the person who gave life to the magical world where I grew up!

But I don't think create Harry Potter has made her royal and unfailing, I don't think let she free of make mistakes as we all do and I become less human to the point of being so far from not allowing me to criticize her...

No disrespect! I think nobody has the right to disrespect another person, even someone you admire! But disagree, yes! I don't think anyone here is wrong to argue and defend your point of view, even being against J.K. Rowling.

I think she is wrong? I do. I didn't expect she would be perfect. Do you?

Sereny Kyle

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário