Translate

domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2014

The BEST

I find this AMAZING song on TUMBLR today, about J. K. Rowling and all Ron x Hermione x Harry thing. Credits for th BRILLIANT musician! I'm you BIG fan now! CONGRATULATIONS!

link>
http://sereny-kyle.tumblr.com/post/75365865062/ingeniousnonsense-on-feb-1-2014-jk-rowling

Lyrics:

Are you kiddin JK?
Saying who you think would end up best
I'm calling mayday
My wands casting SOS
What's next? Draco/Ginny?
You're sailing straight for choppy seas
This is craziers than Trelawney
Don't sink my OTP
All these years its lasted
You're rewriting the past and
I hate The Shipping Wars
Cos they are never over
The Canons on fire
You better run for cover
"Always" The Shipping Wars
We know who they'll end up with
Go on, abandon it
But I wll go down with this ship
Its written in the pages and star(s) board
Its simply right, I don't want to fight
You still need more
The hero gets the girl
Isn't taht trite?
So its Luke and Leia
Sam and Dean
Mal and Zoë
It just feels way off
Finnick and Katniss
Should not be
Its like an iceberg hit our hull
The thought has anchored us so long
I'd always thought our hearts were full
Our sails are torn, could we have been wrong?





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário